|Tank Capacity:||12.8L||Tank Size:||340×310×150mm|
|Ultrasonic Power:||100W||Ultrasonic Frequency:||40kHz|
|OSO Capacity:||≥200mg/h||Power Supply:||60Hz,AC100 ~ 120V,50Hz; AC220 ~ 240V|
|G.W:||5.5kg||Accessories:||Lid, Basket, Hose, Power Cord, User Manual|
mini ultrasonic cleaner,
commercial ultrasonic cleaner
Ozone Fruit and Vegetable Washer Fruit and 12.8L Small Ultrasonic Cleaner
1. Using the principle of Ultrasonic and ozone to fully remove pesticides.
2. The ozone kills animalcule, especially for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Bacillus coli, Staphylococcus aureus.
3. Waterproof for safety using.
4. One-touch operation for easy use.
5. Do not need chemical to save water and prevent water pollution.
1. No Scrubbing! The VGT Ultrasonic food washer uses Ultrasonic and Ozone to remove 95% of agricultural chemicals from fruits and vegetables easily and effectively.
2. The ozone eliminates odors, chlorine, and other chemicals, viruses, and germs. Use it on fruits, vegetables, kitchenware, baby toys, and more.
3. Operates using a silent vibration with no splashing over the rim. The unit sits on the countertop or fits directly in any kitchen sink.
4. Repeated use of the Samson Multi-purpose Ultrasonic Washer will revive the original color of your dishes and kitchenware.
Fruit cleaning: strawberry, grape, apple, etc.
Vegetable cleaning: spinach, celery, broccoli, tomato, etc.
Fish and meat cleaning: fish, pork, lamb, beef, chicken, duck, etc.
Kitchen utensils cleaning: chopping board, knife, fork, etc.
Other cleanings: jewelry, metal, watch chain, glasses, shaver, denture, baby articles.
|Power supply||AC100～120V 60Hz AC220～240V 50/60Hz|
|OSO capacity||≥ 200mg/h|
|Setting Mode||Digital display|
|Gift-box size||480*290*255mm (L×W×H)|
|Carton size||500*310*445mm (L×W×H)|
1. What is Ultrasonic?
Ultrasonic is sound generated beyond the human audible level. In real life, high pitch sound is created by high frequency, and alternatively, the low and base tone is created by low frequency. Frequencies above 16 kHz, in general, are being considered as Ultrasonic. Typical Ultrasonic frequencies used for cleaning purpose are from 20 kHz to 80 kHz.
2. What's the best cleaning temperature?
To get the best cleaning result, the solution’s temperature we suggest is 40-60℃. Warm water and dishwashing liquid can soften grease and improve cleaning result. It's important however to make sure these temperatures are safe for your parts before cleaning.
3. What are the advantages of Ultrasonic cleaning?
Versatile Contaminant Removal
4. Do I have to fill my tank to the "MAX" line?
YES! Your Ultrasonic cleaner's manufacturer designed the unit to work best when filled to that "MAX" line. If underfilled, the characteristics of the environment change, which could result in improper Ultrasonic transmission, which in turn could result in poor cleaning performance or damage to the unit. Units with a heater are especially at risk of damage due to underfilling. Drying running will damage heating elements and tank.