|Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Capacity:||2 Liters|
|Frequency:||40 KHz||Timer:||0-30 Min|
|Tank Size:||150x140x100mm||Warranty:||12 Months|
GT SONIC P2 Small Ultrasonic Cleaner,
2L Small Ultrasonic Cleaner,
GT SONIC P2
GT SONIC P2 Small Ultrasonic Cleaner
GT SONIC-P2 Small Ultrasonic Cleaner Ultrasonic Glasses Cleaner 2 Liters 50W 40 KHz
GT SONIC-P series Ultrasonic baths are the upgraded version of the QT series, with new design panel and adjustable power from 30% to 100%. Optimized power regulation for special cleaning. P series comprises 8 machine sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
Small Ultrasonic Cleaner Features
1. Power adjustable from 30% to 100%, suitable for different cleaning. (from 3L and above)
2. With mechanical control timer and heater.
3. All machines with stainless steel materials.
4. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
5. Powerful Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
6. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
7. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to use.
8. Special cooling system, components working more steady.
9. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, suitable for different working environments.
GT SONIC P2 Specifications
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. Molds Industry
2. Electronics Industry
3. Mechanical Industry
4. Automotive, motorcycle, aircraft Industry
5. Armurerie Industry
6. Printing industry
7. Repair industry
8. Watch & clock Industry
9. Magnetic industry
10. Pharmaceutical industry
11. Medical Industry
12. Dental Industry
13. Tattoo Industry
14. Optical components Industry
15. Podiatry Industry
16. Laboratories Industry
17. Jewelry Industry
18. Hardware Industry
Mainly packed by carton or another common security package, you also can give us your special requirements about it. We will try our best to make sure the goods arrive safely.
UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT express are available for your choice which takes 3~ 5 days to arrive, and we will offer the tracking number for you to check the status of your items online at any time.
By air cargo which takes about one week to arrive.
By sea which takes about 20-30days to arrive, depending on your actual requirements.
1. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
2. Do I have to fill my tank to the "MAX" line?
YES! Your Ultrasonic cleaner's manufacturer designed the unit to work best when filled to that “ MAX” line. If underfilled, the characteristics of the environment change, which could result in improper Ultrasonic transmission, which in turn could result in poor cleaning performance or damage to the unit. Units with a heater are especially at risk of damage due to underfilling. Drying running will damage heating elements and tank.
3. How Long Should an Ultrasonic Cleaning Cycle Be?
There is no set amount of time or “typical” cleaning cycle. How dirt the part is, the temperature of the tank, how clean the part is to be, and the condition of the Ultrasonic cleaning solution all contribute to the length of the cleaning cycle.
Generally, for 2-27L machine suggest the machine not continuously running for 30 minutes, please stop at least 20 minutes before a new running cycle. If you need a long time continuously running, an industrial series Ultrasonic cleaner can be approved.