|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Brand Name:||GT SONIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing : pearl wool + carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500 units per day|
|Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304, Titanium Black Mirror Stainless Steel||Capacity:||3L|
|Tank Siz150×85×65mme:||240×140×100mm||Ultrasonic Power:||100W|
|Frequency:||40 KHz||Warranty:||12 Months|
Glasses GT SONIC Ultrasonic Cleaner,
GT SONIC Ultrasonic Cleaner 100W,
Glasses Store 3L Ultrasonic Cleaner
GT SONIC QT-series SONIC wave cleaners have a mechanical control timer and heating function. 40000Hz frequency makes it suitable for general cleaning applications. The QT series with very competitive price, and is available for OEM customers. QT series comprises 10 tank sizes from 0.7L to 27L.
1. OEM service is available.
2. Mechanical control of the cleaning timer and heater.
3. The tank is made of SUS304 stainless steel.
4. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L-27L models.
5. Ceramic heaters provide an improved heating effect.
6. High-performance transducer for strong cleaning and durability.
|Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||
QT-series SONIC wave cleaners are suitable for the cleaning of electronics, hardware, medical, tattoo, jewelry store, glasses stores, the chemical industry, gun parts, bullets, academies, laboratories, aerospace, automotive, and circuit board. Use for cleaning, degas, disinfection, mixing, etc.
Company certificates: ISO:9001 and 14001.
Product certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, GS, PSE, etc.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of an Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center led by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, and completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
1. What is Ultrasonic?
Ultrasonic is sound generated beyond the human audible level. In real life, the high-pitch sound is created by high frequency, and alternatively, the low and base tone is created by low frequency. Frequencies above 16 kHz, in general, are being considered Ultrasonic. Typical Ultrasonic frequencies used for cleaning purposes are from 20 kHz to 80 kHz.
2. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
3. Do I have to fill my tank to the "MAX" line?
YES! Your Ultrasonic cleaner's manufacturer designed the unit to work best when filled to that “ MAX” line. If underfilled, the characteristics of the environment change, which could result in improper Ultrasonic transmission, which in turn could result in poor cleaning performance or damage to the unit. Units with a heater are especially at risk of damage due to underfilling. Drying running will damage the heating elements and tank.
4. How Long Should an Ultrasonic Cleaning Cycle Be?
There is no set amount of time or “typical” cleaning cycle. How dirty the part is, the temperature of the tank, how clean the part is to be, and the condition of the Ultrasonic cleaning solution all contribute to the length of the cleaning cycle.
Generally, for the 2-27L machine suggest the machine not continuously running for 30 minutes, please stop at least 20 minutes before a new running cycle. If you need a long time continuously running, an industrial series Ultrasonic cleaner can be approved.