|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Capacity:||6L|
|Frequency:||40 KHz||Timer:||0-30 Min|
|Tank Size:||300×155×150mm||Warranty:||1 Year|
Dental Industry Manual Ultrasonic Cleaner,
Adjustable Power Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner,
6L Dental Ultrasonic Cleaner
GT SONIC-P series power-adjustable Ultrasonic baths are the upgraded versions of the QT series, with a new design control panel and adjustable power from 30% to 100%. Optimized power regulation for special cleaning. P series comprises 8 tank sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
Ultrasonic Cleaner Features:
1. Power adjustable from 30% to 100% for different items cleaning. (from 3L and above)
2. With mechanical control timer and heater.
3. All machines with stainless steel materials.
4. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproofing.
5. Powerful Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
6. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
7. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to use.
8. Special cooling system, components working more steadily.
9. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, suitable for different working environments.
GT Ultrasonic Cleaner Specifications:
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
1. Molds Industry
2. Electronics Industry
3. Mechanical Industry
4. Automotive, motorcycle, and aircraft Industry
5. Armurerie Industry
6. Printing industry
7. Repair industry
8. Watch & Clock Industry
9. Magnetic industry
10. Pharmaceutical industry
11. Medical Industry
12. Dental Industry
13. Tattoo Industry
14. Optical Components Industry
15. Podiatry Industry
16. Laboratories Industry
17. Jewelry Industry
18. Hardware Industry
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of an Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center led by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, and completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
1. What is Ultrasonic?
Ultrasonic is sound generated beyond the human audible level. In real life, the high-pitch sound is created by high frequency, and alternatively, the low and base tone is created by low frequency. Frequencies above 16 kHz, in general, are being considered Ultrasonic. Typical Ultrasonic frequencies used for cleaning purposes are from 20 kHz to 80 kHz.
2. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.