GT SONIC Heated 2L Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
GT SONIC Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
GT SONIC-T series large Ultrasonic cleaner is the upgraded version of the VGT-QT series with dual power and a new design.40KHz frequency makes it suitable for general cleaning applications. GT SONIC-T series comprises 7 machine sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
Features of Parts Ultrasonic Cleaner:
1. Dual Ultrasonic power-adjustable to resolve the cleaning blind spot.
2. One-button power switch on the back, double security.
2. Time setting: 0-30 minutes can be adjustable.
3. Temperature:20-80℃ adjustable.
4. Innovative heating mode, match thermostat sensor, improve the cleaning effect.
5. New prevent water leak technology, guarantee product safety and service life.
6. High-efficiency conversion circuit, Ultrasonic performance than similar products
more than 20%, higher cleaning efficiency.
7. Cylindrical LED light display for time and temperature adjusting.
8. The user-friendly and clear panel,304 stainless steel tank.
9. High-performance transducer systems.
Specifications of Automative Parts Cleaner :
Guangdong GT Ultrasonic Co., Ltd (GT SONIC), established in 2007, is the unique public company in the ultrasonic field. With more than 50 patents. With more than 14 years of industry experience, you can enjoy higher-cost performance products and professional service from us. With legitimate and creditable management, you can safely do business with a reliable manufacturer.
1. Do I have to fill my tank to the "MAX" line?
YES! Your Ultrasonic cleaner's manufacturer designed the unit to work best when filled to that “ MAX” line. If underfilled, the characteristics of the environment change, which could result in improper Ultrasonic transmission, which in turn could result in poor cleaning performance or damage to the unit. Units with a heater are especially at risk of damage due to underfilling. Drying running will damage heating elements and the tank.
2. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
3. How Long Should an Ultrasonic Cleaning Cycle Be?
There is no set amount of time or “typical” cleaning cycle. How dirt the part is, the temperature of the tank, how clean the part is to be, and the condition of the Ultrasonic cleaning solution all contribute to the length of the cleaning cycle.
Generally, for the 2-27L machine suggest the machine not continuously running for 30 minutes, please stop at least 20 minutes before a new running cycle. If you need a long time continuously running, an industrial series Ultrasonic cleaner can be approved.
4. Can we print our own brand?
A: Yes, Of course.Will be our pleasure to be one of your good OEM manufacturer in China to meet your OEM requirements.