Large Capacity Industrial Ultrasonic Bath, Power Adjustable, 3000W 28/40kHz
GT SONIC ST-series machined parts Ultrasonic cleaners are our new design models with time setting, heating, and Ultrasonic power-adjustable modes. The upgraded motherboard and 2mm thickness SUS304 tank offer powerful and reliable cleaning at a competitive price.
1. Ultrasonic power: 2400W( 0-100% adjustable).
2. Time setting: 0-60min or untimed.
3. Heating: 30-100℃.
4. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
5. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank for acid-proof, anti-corrosive.
6. Industrial grade Ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB.
7. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better effect.
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels, locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
Ultrasonic cleaners are used to clean many different types of objects, including jewelry, lenses and other optical parts, watches, dental and surgical instruments, tools, coins, fountain pens, golf clubs, fishing reels, window blinds, firearms, car fuel injectors, musical instruments, gramophone records, industrial parts and electronic equipment. They are used in many jewelry workshops, watchmakers' establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
Company certificates: ISO:9001 and 14001.
Products certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, GS, PSE, etc.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of our Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
1. How Cavitation Cleans
Since bubbles such as those created through Cavitation are just empty space, there’s nothing to keep them open. As a result, these bubbles collapse or implode, almost as fast as they are created. In our machines, this happens millions of times per second. This constant implosion produces tremendous vacuum energy in the form of heat and pressure. It’s this combination of heat and pressure which gives Ultrasonics its cleaning capability and power.
2. Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effective?
When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.