|Timer:||5 Cycles: 180s-280s-380s-480s-90s||Volume:||2500ml|
|Tank Size:||245×155×80mm||Material:||ABS Housing+ SUS304 Tank|
|Accessories:||Plastic Cleaning Basket||Qty/CTN:||4pcs/CTN|
ultrasonic coin cleaner,
home jewelry cleaning machine
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Timer Range||5 cycles: 180s-280s-380s-480s-90s|
|Voltage||AC100-120V, 60Hz;AC220-240V, 50Hz|
|Tank Size (L*W*H)||245*155*80mm|
|Overall Size (L*W*H)||305*235*215mm|
|N.W. (1 unit)||2.50 kgs|
|G.W. (1 unit)||2.95 kgs|
How to Maintain Your Ultrasonic Cleaners?
1. In order to function, the ultrasound cleaner needs an adequate solution and by now, you should know to Strong acid or alkaline cleaning solution will cause corrosion, rust and even puncture of tank or machine body. To overcome this problem, dilute to mild PH solution or request for a tank made of a specific grade of stainless steel like SUS304.
2. Always unplug the unit before draining the solution. Leaving the heating elements energized by accident can cause them to overheat and fail. Also, water and electricity don’t mix, and the combination can be lethal when the human body is involved with excess splashing.
3. DO NOT operate the unit without fluid in the tank. When filling the tank, always ensure that the “MAX” marking is not exceeded.
4. Do not run the device for an extended time or continuously.
5. Do not hit the device. Be careful when moving the device.
6. Use a piece of cloth to cleaning and dry the tank after use it.
GT SONIC Machines' Warranty:
Warranties on our Ultrasonic cleaners are 12 (twelve) months under correct manual use from the date of sale.
The procedure of after-sale service.
1. contact the person in charge of your business immediately.
2. Give a detailed description of the defective machine.
3. Provide relative pictures: rear label, the defective part, the overall of the machine.