|Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Capacity:||6L|
|Frequency:||40 KHz||Timer:||0-30 Min|
|Tank Size:||300×155×150mm||Warranty:||1 Year|
ultrasonic parts cleaner,
sonic wave ultrasonic cleaner
Make sure to arrange all of your parts on the basket in a single layer. This ensures that the cleaning fluid can move and circulate fully around each of the parts. It also helps to keep the parts clean when removing them from the solution. Multiple layers can actually deposit dirt and debris on the layers below them.
1. Power adjustable from 30% to 100% for cleaning different items. (from 3L and above)
2. With mechanical control timer and heater.
3. All machines with SUS304 materials.
4. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
5. High-performance Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
6. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
7. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to carry.
8. Special cooling system, components working more steady.
9. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, suitable for different working environments.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
Short cycle times
Cleans even the hardest impurities effectively
Cleans all surfaces that come into contact with liquid, even in complex structures featuring holes and channels
Removes even the smallest particles down to micron-scale
Works well with a wide range of different chemicals
A water-based and energy-efficient process
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of an Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.