|Ultrasonic Power:||500W||Frequency:||40 KHz|
eyeglass cleaning machine,
stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner
Auto Tools Ultrasonic Cleaner Manual Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine 27L 500W 40kHz
GT SONIC-T series auto tools Ultrasonic cleaners are the upgraded version of the VGT-QT series with dual power and stylish design.40000Hz frequency makes it suitable for general cleaning applications. GT SONIC-T series comprises 7 machine sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
1. Adjustable power to meet different cleaning needs.
2. One-button power switch on the back, double security.
3. Time setting: 0-30 minutes can be adjustable.
4. Temperature: 20-80℃ adjustable.
5. Innovative heating mode, match thermostat sensor, improve the cleaning effect.
6. New prevent water leak technology, guarantee product safety and service life.
7. High-efficiency conversion circuit, Ultrasonic performance than similar products more than 20%, higher cleaning efficiency.
8. Cylindrical LED light display for time and temperature adjusting User-friendly and clear panel, 304 stainless steel tank.
9. High-performance transducer systems.
10. Patent manual Ultrasonic cleaning machines.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
GT SONIC-T series auto tools Ultrasonic cleaners are suitable for the cleaning of electronics, hardware, medical, tattoo, jewelry store, glasses store, chemical industry, gun parts, bullets, academy, laboratory, aerospace, automotive, circuit board. Use for cleaning, degas, disinfection, mix, etc.
About Ultrasonic Cleaning:
Ultrasonic cleaning is a process that uses ultrasound (usually from 20–40 kHz) to agitate a fluid. The ultrasound can be used with just water, but the use of a solvent appropriate for the item to be cleaned and the type of soiling present enhances the effect. Cleaning normally lasts between three and six minutes, but can also exceed 20 minutes, depending on the object to be cleaned.
Ultrasonic cleaners are used to clean many different types of objects, including jewelry, lenses and other optical parts, watches, dental and surgical instruments, tools, coins, fountain pens, golf clubs, fishing reels, window blinds, firearms, car fuel injectors, musical instruments, gramophone records, industrial parts and electronic equipment. They are used in many jewelry workshops, watchmakers' establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of our Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.