|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Tank Size:||500×300×150mm|
|Capacity:||20 Liters||Ultrasonic Power:||120-400W|
|Frequency:||40 KHz||Timer:||0-30 Min|
eyeglass cleaning machine,
stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner
Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaner Manual Ultrasonic Cleaner for Repair Shops 20L 120-400W
GT SONIC-P series stainless steel Ultrasonic cleaners are the upgraded version of the QT series, with new design panel and adjustable power from 30% to 100%. Optimized power regulation for special cleaning. P series comprises 8 tank sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
1. Power adjustable from 30% to 100% for different items cleaning. (from 3L and above)
2. With mechanical control timer and heater.
3. The tank is made of SUS304 stainless steel.
4. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
5. Powerful Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
6. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
7. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to use.
8. Special cooling system, components working more steady.
9. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, suitable for different working environments.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
GT SONIC-P series stainless steel Ultrasonic cleaners are suitable for industries like Aerospace, Marine, Railway, Automotive, Food and Beverage industry, Mining enterprise, Medical Devices, Moulding, Electronic industry (PCB, clock parts, etc), Pharmaceutical Industry, use for the cleaning of Pneumatic Tools, Grinding and Polishing Shops, Optical and Glass Industry, Transport Technology and Precision Mechanics.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code is 832018.
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of an Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
Company certificates: ISO:9001 and 14001.
Products certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, GS, PSE, etc.
1. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.
2. Do I have to fill my tank to the "MAX" line?
YES! Your Ultrasonic cleaner's manufacturer designed the unit to work best when filled to that “ MAX” line. If underfilled, the characteristics of the environment change, which could result in improper Ultrasonic transmission, which in turn could result in poor cleaning performance or damage to the unit. Units with a heater are especially at risk of damage due to underfilling. Drying running will damage heating elements and tank.
3. How Long Should an Ultrasonic Cleaning Cycle Be?
There is no set amount of time or “typical” cleaning cycle. How dirt the part is, the temperature of the tank, how clean the part is to be, and the condition of the Ultrasonic cleaning solution all contribute to the length of the cleaning cycle.
Generally, for 2-27L machine suggest the machine not continuously running for 30 minutes, please stop at least 20 minutes before a new running cycle. If you need a long time continuously running, an industrial series Ultrasonic cleaner can be approved.