|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Tank Size:||510*300*250mm|
|Frequency:||28kHZ Or 40kHZ||Timer:||0-30 Min|
eyeglass cleaning machine,
high frequency ultrasonic cleaner
Industrial Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner Manual Ultrasonic Cleaners 36L 600W 28kHZ or 40kHz
GT SONIC ST-series industrial Ultrasonic parts cleaners are our new design models with time setting, heating, and Ultrasonic power-adjustable modes. The upgraded motherboard and 2mm thickness SUS304 tank offer powerful and reliable cleaning at a competitive price.
1. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz.
2. Time setting: 0-30min or 24 hours of continuous working.
3. Heating: 20-80℃.
4. Ultrasonic power: 0-100% adjustable.
5. Material: 2mm thickness SUS304 tank for acid-proof.
6. Improved PCB design for stable and durable industrial use.
7. More strong and uniform Ultrasonic wave.
8. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket.
Molds Industry, Electronics Industry, Mechanical Industry, Automotive, motorcycle, aircraft Industry, Armurerie Industry, Printing industry, Repair industry, Watch & Clock Industry, Magnetic industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Medical Industry, Dental Industry, Tattoo Industry, Optical components Industry, Podiatry Industry, Laboratories Industry, Jewelry Industry, Hardware Industry.
Company certificates: ISO:9001 and 14001.
Products certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, GS, PSE, etc.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code 832018
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of our Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
1. What is Ultrasonic?
Ultrasonic is sound generated beyond the human audible level. In real life, high pitch sound is created by high frequency, and alternatively, the low and base tone is created by low frequency. Frequencies above 16 kHz, in general, are being considered as Ultrasonic. Typical Ultrasonic frequencies used for cleaning purpose are from 20 kHz to 80 kHz.
2. What's the best cleaning temperature?
To get the best cleaning result, the solution’s temperature we suggest is 40-60℃. Warm water and dishwashing liquid can soften grease and improve cleaning result. It's important however to make sure these temperatures are safe for your parts before cleaning.