|Heating Power:||200w||Tank Size:||330×300×150 (L×W×H)|
|Ultrasonic Power:||300w||Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Type:||Vibration Cleaning Machine|
ultrasonic parts cleaner,
sonic wave ultrasonic cleaner
Ultrasonic is SONIC waves with frequencies higher than the upper audible limit of human hearing. During Ultrasonic cleaning, the part to be cleaned is immersed into liquid detergent, and Ultrasonic vibrations are then transmitted into the fluid. This creates cavitation bubbles which remove even the toughest impurities from surfaces.
1. With mechanical control timer and heater.
2. All machines with stainless steel materials.
3. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
4. Powerful Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
5. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
6. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to use.
7. Special cooling system, components working more steady.
8. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, capable of different working environments.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
|Package size(mm)||445×410×395 (L×W×H)|
|Carton size (mm)||460×425×410 (L×W×H)|
How to test your Ultrasonic cleaners with best cleaning effect?
Foil test: Take three tiny pieces of 4” x 8” of an aluminum foil. Fold each of the foils over a rod then suspend the foil pieces into the tank, with one piece in the center of the tank, and each of the other two at opposite ends of the tank. Be sure the tank is filled to the max line. Turn on the Ultrasonic cleaning system for 10 minutes. Inspect after removing the foil, all three pieces should be perforated and furrowed.
Glass slide test: Wet a frosted piece of glass with tap water, and draw an “X” on the frosted side of the glass, corner to corner with a number two pencil. Make sure the tank is filled to the correct level with fresh Ultrasonic cleaning solution. Immerse the glass into the tank and activate the system. The “X” should begin to be removed immediately and should be gone completely from the glass within 10 seconds.