|Tank Capacity:||700*500*450mm||Frequency:||28Khz Or 40KHz|
|Heating Power:||5000w||Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS304|
eyeglass cleaning machine,
high frequency ultrasonic cleaner
Large Capacity Ultrasonic Cleaner Manual Ultrasonic Cleaner With Boost Mode & Oil Skimmer 157L 28kHz 40kHz
1. SUS 304 stainless steel tank.
2. Original BLT type transducer.
3. Overload protection generator.
4. Overheating protection components.
5. Adaptable for continuous operation.
6. With separate control Ultrasonic electronic generator.
7. Digital timer & heating control.
8. Pressure pump and filter system are available.
9. Boost mode & oil skimmer upon clients requirement.
10. Customized size is available.
1. Ultrasonic cleaning
2. Filtration recycle system
3. Bubbling system
4. Oil filtration system
5. Sweep function
6. Timer (0-99min or 24 hours continuous working) and heater (0-110℃) adjustable
7. Adjustable Ultrasonic power.
1. What is Ultrasonic Cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning is a process that uses ultrasound (usually from 20–40 kHz) to agitate a fluid. The ultrasound can be used with just water, but the use of a solvent appropriate for the item to be cleaned and the type of soiling present enhances the effect. Cleaning normally lasts between three and six minutes, but can also exceed 20 minutes, depending on the object to be cleaned.
Ultrasonic cleaners are used to clean many different types of objects, including jewelry, lenses and other optical parts, watches, dental and surgical instruments, tools, coins, fountain pens, golf clubs, fishing reels, window blinds, firearms, car fuel injectors, musical instruments, gramophone records, industrial parts and electronic equipment. They are used in many jewelry workshops, watchmakers' establishments, and electronic repair workshops.
2. How Cavitation Cleans
Since bubbles such as those created through Cavitation are just empty space, there’s nothing to keep them open. As a result, these bubbles collapse or implode, almost as fast as they are created. In our machines, this happens millions of times per second. This constant implosion produces tremendous vacuum energy in the form of heat and pressure. It’s this combination of heat and pressure which gives Ultrasonics its cleaning capability and power.
3. Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effective?
When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.