|Tank Material:||Stainless Steel SUS 304||Tank Size:||500×300×200mm|
|Capacity:||27 Liters||Ultrasonic Power:||150-500W Adjustable|
|Frequency:||Ultrasonic 40 KHz||Timer:||0-30 Min|
Waterproof 27L ultrasonic cleaner,
40khz 27L ultrasonic cleaner,
40khz Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
Waterproof 27L ultrasonic cleaner 40khz Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
Waterproof Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment 27L ultrasonic cleaner with 40khz ultrasonic Frequency
GT SONIC-P series mold Ultrasonic cleaners are the upgraded version of the QT series, with new design panel and adjustable power from 30% to 100%. Optimized power regulation for special cleaning. P series comprises 8 tank sizes from 2 liters to 27 liters.
1. Power adjustable from 30% to 100% for different items cleaning. (from 3L and above)
2. With mechanical control timer and heater.
3. The tank is made of SUS304 stainless steel.
4. Stamping tank without welding gap for better waterproof.
5. Powerful Ultrasonic transducer for efficiency and cleaning effect.
6. Ceramic heaters for better heating effect.
7. Drainage and cool fan are available for 6L and above volume models, convenient to use.
8. Special cooling system, components working more steady.
9. Moisture-proofed and anti-corrosion PCB, suitable for different working environments.
|Model||Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Timer||Heating temperature|
GT SONIC-P series mold Ultrasonic cleaners are suitable for industries like Aerospace, Marine, Railway, Automotive, Food and Beverage industry, Mining enterprise, Medical Devices, Moulding, Electronic industry (PCB, clock parts, etc), Pharmaceutical Industry, use for the cleaning of Pneumatic Tools, Grinding and Polishing Shops, Optical and Glass Industry, Transport Technology and Precision Mechanics.
1. Established in 2007, go public in 2015, stock code is 832018.
2. More than 10 years of manufacturing experience in the Ultrasonic field, awarded as a National High-tech Enterprise.
3. 40,000 square meters of an Ultrasonic industrial park, produce one million units of over 200 different models per year.
4. Domestic top R&D center leading by 6 national experts and 40 engineers.
5. Obtained more than 70 patents, completed countless ODM projects for many world-class companies.
Company certificates: ISO:9001 and 14001.
Products certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, GS, PSE, etc.
1. How does Cavitation Clean?
since bubbles such as those created through Cavitation are just empty space, there’s nothing to keep them open. As a result, these bubbles collapse or implode, almost as fast as they are created. In our machines, this happens millions of times per second. This constant implosion produces tremendous vacuum energy in the form of heat and pressure. It’s this combination of heat and pressure which gives Ultrasonics its cleaning capability and power.
2. Why is Ultrasonic Cleaning so Efficient and Effective?
When cavitation happens near a dirty object, the vacuum action produced by those million of bubbles constantly imploding creates a tiny pressure wave that reaches deep into every nook and cranny of even the most delicate items. This tiny pressure wave dislodges and breaks up the dirt and other contaminants and gently lifts it away. The result is very fast and effective cleaning.
3. What is De-gassing?
De-gassing is the removal of dissolved oxygen trapped in a liquid. In Ultrasonic cleaning systems, using the degas mode speeds up air release throughout the tank, thereby improving Ultrasonic cleaning efficiency.