|Frequency:||28khz Or 40khz||Tank Capacity:||36 Liters|
|Material:||Stainless Steel SUS304||Ultrasonic Power:||600w|
|Tank Size:||510*300*250mm||Heating Power:||800w|
ultrasonic parts washer,
sonic wave ultrasonic cleaner
GT SONIC ST Series Ultrasonic vibration cleaner vibrating at Ultrasonic frequencies such as 40 kHz the transducers cause the tank bottom to become a vibrating membrane that produces the cavitation bubbles. Low-frequency cleaners such as those operating at 28 kHz create relatively large bubbles that implode more violently against surfaces than higher frequencies such as the smaller bubbles created at 80 or 120 kHz.
1. Whole machine made of SUS304 stainless steel, 2mm thickness tank for acid-proof and anti-corrosive
2. Industrial grade Ultrasonic transducer, moisture-proofed PCB
3. Advanced generator, sweep frequency, high quality, better effect
4. Ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
5. Temperature can be set from 20-80°C
6. Industrial grade for 24 hours of continuous working
7. Ultrasonic frequency: 28kHz or 40kHz
8. Fully portable, 36L and above volume machines are with wheels, locking wheels for stability.
9. With free lid and stainless steel SUS304 basket
10.Customized according to customer’s request
|Tank size||Unit size||Volume||Ultrasonic power||Ultrasonic frequency||Heating power||Heating temperature|
|GT SONIC ST13A/B||300*240*180||400*360*450||13||300||28&40||500||20-80|
|GT SONIC ST36A/B||510*300*250||570*360*450||36||600||28&40||800||20-80|
Aerospace, Marine, Railway, Automotive, Food and Beverage industry, Mining enterprise, Medical Devices, Moulding, Electronic industry (PCB, clock parts etc), Pharmaceutical Industry, Pneumatic Tools, Grinding and Polishing Shops, Optical and Glass Industry, Transport Technology and Precision Mechanics.
Warranties on our Ultrasonic cleaners are 12 (twelve) months under correct manual use from the date of sale.
The procedure of after-sale service.
1. contact the person in charge of your business immediately.
2. Give a detailed description of the defective machine.
3. Provide relative pictures: rear label, the defective part, the overall of the machine.