|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||GT SONIC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box+ Export Master Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-25 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Timer:||5-minute Auto Shut-off||AC Adapter:||AC 100V-240V,50/60Hz|
|Rated Voltage:||12V,1A||Accessories:||Round Plastic Mesh Basket|
mini ultrasonic cleaner,
commercial ultrasonic cleaner
GT-X3 Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is a professional Ultrasonic cleaner for jewelry. It breaks through the limitations of traditional technology, making it smaller and lighter, saving space and satisfying consumers' needs of simplicity, convenience, and portability. It is ideal for cleaning jewels.
1. Small and light cube structure-It is only slightly larger than the Rubik's cube, easy to carry.
2. Low-decibel cleaning-Below 75dB decibel brings a comfortable experience.
3. Anti-overflow design tank for safe use-There is a raised edge line on the upper surface of the cleaner tank to avoid overloading water.
4. Convenient to change water-The power cord is detachable.
Jewelry and Watches: Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Bracelets, Coins, Watch Straps and Bands, etc
Eye Care: Glasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens Accessories
Daily Personal Care: Dentures, Combs, Toothbrushes, Table Wares
|Ultrasonic Frequency||40 kHz|
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel SUS304|
|Tank Capacity||180 ml|
|Timer||5-minute Auto Shut-off|
|AC adapter||AC 100V-240V,50/60Hz|
|Overall Size(mm)||105×105×88mm (L×W×H)|
1pc/gift box,24pcs /CTN
How to Maintain Your Ultrasonic Cleaners?
1. In order to function, the ultrasound cleaner needs an adequate solution and by now, you should know to Strong acid or alkaline cleaning solution will cause corrosion, rust and even puncture of tank or machine body. To overcome this problem, dilute to mild PH solution or request for a tank made of a specific grade of stainless steel like SUS304.
2. Always unplug the unit before draining the solution. Leaving the heating elements energized by accident can cause them to overheat and fail. Also, water and electricity don’t mix, and the combination can be lethal when the human body is involved with excess splashing.
3. DO NOT operate the unit without fluid in the tank. When filling the tank, always ensure that the “MAX” marking is not exceeded.
4. Do not run the device for an extended time or continuously.
5. Do not hit the device. Be careful when moving the device.
6. Use a piece of cloth to cleaning and dry the tank after use it.
GT SONIC Machines' Warranty
Warranties on our Ultrasonic cleaners are 12 (twelve) months under correct manual use from the date of sale.
The procedure of after sale service.
1. contact the person in charge of your business immediately.
2. Give a detailed description of the defective machine.
3. Provide relative pictures: rear label, the defective part, the overall of the machine.